The Integrated Sensor Data Management System (ISDMS) consists of:
HOW IT WORKS
- Connect your sensors to the TranscodX™ device to autodetect the sensors’ type and ID
- Connect TranscodX™ to Sensaq’s TCAST tool to set up the data collection process by configuring the corresponding metadata including: location, number of variables collected, variables of interest, data collection frequency, and auto-programming the TranscodX™ device.
Done! Your device is ready for deployment.
ISDMS supports a variety of environmental sensors both indoors and outdoors, including, but not limited to:
- water/air quality
Field networks can also be easily setup in this stage. The data collected and the captured metadata are transmitted wirelessly to the our cloud-based software framework by TranscodX™.
Sensaq’s ISDMS lets users easily manage, analyze, distribute and compare the sensor data collected. Our proprietary software for data management and dissemination includes:
- TranscoNet: to create networks of transcoders and specify data sharing options.
- DataVault: to access data annotated with corresponding metadata.
- Datalytics: a suite of tools for data analysis and visualization.
The advantages of our integrated solutions
Sensaq presents at AGU Fall Meeting 2018
On Friday 12/14/2018, Dr. Paul Celicourt presented his paper An Integrated Sensor Data Management System with application in Hydrology at the American Geophysics Union Fall Meeting.
Sensaq at Tech Talk On System QA and Data QC Practices for Sensor Networks
On Thursday November 1st 2018 at 8 p.m. EDT, Sensaq will be the featured startup at the monthly Tech Talk organized by the ARDC (Australian Research Data Commons). The topic is of the meeting is:Cart [...]
Sensaq at AGU Fall Meeting 2018
The countdown has started, Sensaq's Integrated Sensor Data Management System will be officially introduced to the public at this year's American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting, December 10-14 2018, in Washington DC. Come and [...]